
My friends and fellow pastor, Connie W and I made it to Indianapolis last night! We stayed in a "cheap" hotel on the outskirts of Indy last night, after checking out where the convention center and our assembly hotel were....right in downtown Indianapolis. As we drove in this morning, we had to drive right by Lucas Oil Stadium, the home of the Indianapolis Colts, which is only about 2 blocks away from our hotel. I'm not used to this 'lifestyle'... the valet unloaded our car and brought our bags to the room (we had to tip him, of course), I'm paying for internet access, and our room is so beautiful and upscale I'm almost afraid to sleep in the bed. :-)
This afternoon we attended the opening business session which included the State of the Church address, more on that later. We also saw a small part of the exhibitors because we kept getting stopped by people we know. The exhibit hall is an every day experience. I have the 2009 chalice for my collection. Now we're resting between sessions and will soon head back across to the convention center (across the street) for evening worship. Will write before going to bed.
Blessings to you all!!! Thanks for the traveling prayers!
No comments:
Post a Comment