Thursday, December 20, 2007

Christmas Eve invitation

All of you are invited to join us for Christmas Eve service at 8 p.m.
If you know me... you know where! :-)

Wherever you might be for Christmas Eve and Christmas, may the Light of Christ break through the darkness of the night, just as it did so long ago... and may your hearts be ready for the miracle...the message...the wonder...the love...the hope of Christmas. And may Christ stir within you the sparks of faith in your heart that they may grow into flames of the Holy Spirit working within you to change the world, change your life, change your heart!

1 comment:

Camp Stanhope Happenings said...

I'm so impressed. It's a beautiful site--much more interesting background (I wasn't nervy enough to play around especially that first day about choosing templates, etc.) than mine!!! I hope you've had as much fun as I am having with the site.